Triathlon is a great sport to keep active, and by taking on the three elements of swimming, cycling and running, you can keep training fun and varied too! Multisports have exciting opportunities for aspiring talented athletes to get involved. To find out more about how the pathway works to support the best young triathletes/duathletes in Kenya, please read on..
Our main objetives are:
- Provide opportunities that guide and challenge young triathletes to discover an active learning and development process.
- Create a dynamic framework that encourages young triathletes towards personal excellence.
- Encourage young athletes to reinforce personal behaviours that support a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
- Provide environments that better develop athletes and coaches using the principles of competition.
- Enable coaches to build and engage in relationships and supportive networks that offer peer learning and development opportunities.
- We organise races that provide a platform for monitiring the progress of individual athletes.
- We have a season long points-ranking system that accumulates an individuals achievements all season.
- Provide a chance for the best to represent Kenya in the international platform.